Find out more about the members of our steering group
Purpose of the group
Planning Aid for London benefits from the advice of a steering group. With their help we can improve our advice services and increase our outreach to different communities. The group was founded in September 2020. It will run until June 2023 and comes together three times a year.
Planning Aid for London is always looking to make new connections with other organisations and networks involved in community-based planning. Our aim is to build on and complement the work of others. If you would like to know more about our activities and discuss how we could collaborate, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Michael Edwards, Just Space
- Santiago Peluffo Soneyra & Natalia Perez, Latin Elephant
- Rowan Mackay, Architecture Sans Frontières
- Luke Billingham, Hackney Quest
- Christine Goodall, Human Rights and Equalities Network
- Robin Brown, Grand Union Alliance & Just Space
- Nancy Astley, Planning Aid for London (volunteer & former Director)
- Flora Walker, Islington Borough Council