Find out who qualifies for our advice

Due to our limited resources, we can only help in instances when professional planning advice cannot be afforded. If you are making a planning advice enquiry, please make sure you qualify for our services.
To qualify you and/or your community group must be based in London* and meet one of the following criteria:
  • You do not own your own home and your annual household income is less than £40,000 before tax.
  • The advice is not about your own planning application.
  • You are a community, tenants or residents group or not-for-profit organisation which has an income of less than £30,000 or employs less than 1 full time member of staff.
  • You are starting up a business without links to other businesses or other significant sources of income.
  • You need advice to save a public facility such as a community building or park.

We might ask you to confirm whether you meet the above criteria when we contact you following your enquiry.

* If you are in Scotland, please contact Planning Aid Scotland. If you are based in Wales, please contact Planning Aid Wales

Return to the enquiry form here

General enquires

For general queries, please contact us at

Planning advice

Fill out our enquiry form, or call us at 030 0772 9808

Correspondence address

Planning Aid for London
c/o TCPA 17 Carlton House Terrace

Registered office

Kings Mill Partnership
Chartered Accountants
75 Park Lane