Consultancy Terms & Conditions
''Agreement'' means these terms and conditions together with our covering letter to which they are attached.
''Intellectual Property'' means patents, inventions, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, data base rights, know-how and all other intellectual property rights in all materials prepared by us in connection with the Project (whether in existence or to be made) and all amendments or additions thereto.
''Us'' or ''we'' or ''our'' means ''Planning Aid for London''.
''You'' or ''your'' means ''the Client''.
- Our estimated fees are based on an hourly rate of £100 and include all appropriate planning advice, telephone calls, letter writing, planning application/appeal preparation and attendance at meetings in connection with the project.
- Our travel time is based on a rate of £40 per hour.
- Our travelling expenses are charged at cost. We will endeavour to use the most cost effective method of travel.
- If additional work by us becomes necessary, this will only be undertaken by us with your prior agreement. Such additional work will be charged at an hourly rate of £100.
- PAL Planning Consultancy is part of Planning Aid for London, which is a registered charity. PAL Planning Consultancy does not therefore currently charge VAT.
- All fees other than those due to PAL Planning Consultancy (e.g. local planning authority's planning application fee), will be required separately by cheque made payable to the relevant authority.
- Before we undertake any work, we must receive from you a signed and dated copy of these terms and conditions together with a deposit of 50% of the estimated cost set out in our covering letter.
- Our invoices for outstanding balances (including for any additional work) will be sent to you at the end of each calendar month. Fees will be paid within 15 days of the date of our invoice.
- Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that we may have, if payment has not been received by us within 15 days of the date of the invoice then we may:
- Take further action to obtain payment
- Decline to act further for you at any stage of the planning process.
- For any increased costs or expenses,
- For any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, or
- For any special indirect or consequential damage of any nature arising directly or indirectly out of the provision.